Monday, February 1, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Last night, Hudson and I shed a brief tear as we said goodbye to one of our favorite sodas, Vernor's Ginger Ale. We're giving up all soda and anything with heavy amounts of sugar (desserts, juices, etc) for a trial of one month. We believe that Christ calls us to take care of our bodies so that we can provide our best service to others. We hope that by omitting these food items, along with adding some more exercise, we'll be one step closer to a healthier body, which in turn affects our mind and soul. So I am officially marking our first day in this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Vernors is the nectar of the gods! I don't think God would want you to stop drinking the juice made himself.






    Wait a second, isn't it the stuff that made you cough when I showed you it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! haha. it is the coughing stuff. I don't cough when I drink it anymore. well not much. ;) it taste so good though.

    ReplyDelete